Monday, November 8, 2010

I haz a blog?

Oh, hi there! It's been a while, huh? Sorry about that. I'd like to give you glorious stories about how I've been busy gallivanting around the city, whoopin' it up and living life to its fullest. And I have, a very teeny, little bit. But mostly I've been busy doing copious amounts of laundry, picking up a plethora of toys and attempting to subdue seemingly endless tantrums. In other words, I've been busy being Mommy.

But as busy as I've been doing nothing, I've really missed blogging. It's such a good way to record all of the little quirks and nuances that pop up around here. And there are L.O.T.S, I have tons to tell you all. So let's start with Halloween, shall we?
Graham was a lion for Halloween, an adorable (and warm!!) costume borrowed from my friend Joleen. We practiced saying "rawr" for weeks before Halloween. We played pretend Trick-or-Treat ("kick-keet!"). I attempted to get Graham to wear his costume. And he really wasn't into any of it. I didn't have very high hopes for Halloween. Shows what I know...

"OK, so what's this orange thing for, again?!"


House #1


A little shy, at first


But he quickly gets the hang of it


Lugging all of his candy home


Checkin' out his loot (and Mom making sure she got a pic of the Pottery Barn treat bag!)


My kid's really good at begging for candy!


And not to be left out, my adorable Ceci Claire on her first Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures....have missed your posts. Ceci is getting so big! xoxo

    ReplyDelete